PARKLIFE HOUSE RULES
- Following NYC recommendations, indoor diners will no longer be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Wearing a mask will be based on your personal comfort level. All Parklife staff remain fully vaccinated.
- We encourage you to start a tab using the QR code at your table for faster service. For those who have trouble ordering with their smartphones, our staff will gladly take your order at your table or you’re welcome to order at the bar. Paper menus are available upon request.
- You can order drinks at the bar!
- Drinks and food are coursed to ensure highest quality and will be brought to you as they are made.
- Children should remain seated while eating and drinking.
- Do not switch tables, add chairs or move tables closer together without asking the host.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- There is absolutely no smoking or vaping within the premises including the outdoor space.
Pickup and delivery are available inside or via DoorDash and Grubhub.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY AND SERVICE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES AND SAFETY REGULATIONS.
DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER? What’s the best way to contact you?
Everything is handled over email. For non-reservation inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For reservations, check out our Reservations tab.
What if it rains?
In addition to the bar, we have a covered trellis dining area that is separate from the bar/ kitchen space. If you prefer to remain outside, we have two solariums with windows. This is an outdoor dining option that serves as large rain coverage in the summer and is also heated in the winter.
Are pets/ children/ bikes/ smoking allowed?
Pets, bikes, and smoking or vaping are not allowed on premises, even in our yard. Parents must supervise their children and children must remain seated at all times.
Do you rent out Parklife for private events?
Unfortunately, we don’t rent out the whole restaurant for private parties. We recommend reaching out to our sister venue littlefield. We do accommodate private dining inside our solariums, which are heated in the colder months and provide rain shelter in the warmer months.
CAN I HAVE MY CHILD/Teenager's BIRTHDAY PARTY AT PARKLIFE?
We cannot accommodate birthday parties for those under 21 years of age.
If we're celebrating a birthday, can we bring a cake?
Currently yes, but please let us know that you are bringing cake in advance. You must bring your own plates, napkins, utensils, etc. No other desserts or outside food and beverages are allowed. We also offer pies from our neighbors at Four & Twenty Blackbirds. For a pie pre-order, email us at email@example.com. We will pick up the pie and have it ready for you!
DO YOU OFFER to-go OR delivery?
Is Parklife only open in the summer?
Nope! We’re open all year round. During the colder months, we have two heated solariums (outdoor space) and heated trellis (indoor space). In the summer, our trellis and bar area are air conditioned.
Is Parklife only outdoors?
Nope! We have expanded our indoor dining space to include a separate trellis area that is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer. The bar is also available for drinks and dining.
ARE outside food AND DRINKS allowed?
Absolutely not. That’s just tacky.
Can I order catering from Parklife?
Pre-orders on appetizers, sweets and pitchers are available for large parties 18 or more. Fill out the Contact Form on our Reservations tab. We also offer a family style meal called Parklife Pariada for $480. For more details, check out our food menu!