PARKLIFE HOUSE RULES
- Following NYC recommendations, indoor diners will no longer be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Wearing a mask will be based on your personal comfort level. All Parklife staff remain fully vaccinated.
- We encourage you to start a tab using the QR code at your table for faster service. For those who have trouble ordering with their smartphones, our staff will gladly take your order at your table or you’re welcome to order at the bar. Paper menus are available upon request.
- You can order drinks at the bar!
- Drinks and food are coursed to ensure highest quality and will be brought to you as they are made.
- Children should remain seated while eating and drinking.
- Do not switch tables, add chairs or move tables closer together without asking the host.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- There is absolutely no smoking or vaping within the premises including the outdoor space.
Pickup and delivery are available inside or via Grubhub.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY AND SERVICE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES AND SAFETY REGULATIONS.
What’s the best way to contact you?
What if it rains?
In addition to the bar, we have a covered trellis dining area that is separate from the bar/ kitchen space. These are both indoor dining options and you must present proof of vaccination. If you prefer to remain outside, we have two heated solariums with windows. This is an outdoor dining option that is covered.
Are pets/ children/ bikes/ smoking allowed?
Pets, bikes, and smoking or vaping are not allowed. Parents must supervise their children and children must remain seated at all times.
Do you rent out Parklife for private events?
Unfortunately, we don’t rent out the whole restaurant for private parties. We recommend reaching out to our sister venue littlefield. We do accommodate private dining inside our heated solariums.
CAN I HAVE MY CHILD/Teenager's BIRTHDAY PARTY AT PARKLIFE?
We cannot accommodate birthday parties for those under 21 years of age.
If we're celebrating a birthday, can we bring a cake?
Yes but please let us know in advance. You must bring your own plates, napkins, utensils, etc. No other desserts or outside food and beverages are allowed. We also offer pies from our neighbors at Four & Twenty Blackbirds. For a pie pre-order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will pick up the pie and have it ready for you!
DO YOU OFFER to-go OR delivery?
You can order select food and drinks for pick up or delivery via Grubhub. You can also ask the host for to-go QR code.
Is Parklife only open in the summer?
Nope! We’re open all year round. During the colder months, we have two heated solariums (outdoor space) and heated trellis (indoor space).
Is Parklife only outdoors?
Nope! We have expanded our indoor dining space to include a separate heated trellis area. The bar is also available for drinks and dining.
ARE outside food AND DRINKS allowed?
Can I order catering from Parklife?
Pre-orders on appetizers, sweets and pitchers are available for large parties 18 or more. Fill out the Contact Form on our Reservations tab. A full menu will be available soon!